1. Introduction to SAP & Data Warehousing.
2. Evaluation of SAP BW.
1.SAP NetWeaver Architecture.
2.Data Flow/Different Layers in SAP BW.
3.Basic Navigations in SAP BW.
4. How to activate Business Content
1.Types of Info Objects.
2.Creating Info Area and Info Objects Catalog.
3.Creation of Characteristic Info Object.
4.Creation of Key Figure Info Object.
5.Creation of Unit Info Object.
6. Advanced Properties of Info Objects.
1. Introduction to DSO.
2. Different types of Data Store Objects.
3. Creating a Standard DSO.
4. Different Configurations for Standard DSO.
5. Creating Write Optimized DSO.
6. Creating Direct Update DSO.
7. Modeling scenarios for DSO.
1. What is Multi-Dimensional Modeling.
2. Introduction to Info Cube & Extended Start schema.
3. Different Types of Info Cubes.
4. Creating Standard Info Cube.
5. What is Dimension, Fact table & Compression Table.
6. Advanced options & properties in Info Cube.
1. Creation of Multi Provider.
2. Creation of Info Set.
3. Creation of SPO (Semantically Partitioned Object).
4. Creation of Hybrid Provider.
5. Creation of Transient Provider.
6. Creation of Composite Provider.
1. Introduction to ETL in SAP BW.
2. Creation of Data Source.
3. Creation of Info Package.
4. Creation of Data Transfer Process (DTP).
5. Creation of Transformation.
6. Different Types of Rule Types in Transformation.
7. What is Routine, different types & How to create.
1. Loading Master Data from Flat File to Data Source.
2. Loading Master Data from Data Source to Info Objects.
3. Loading Transaction data from Flat File to Data Source.
4. Loading Transaction data from Data Source to DSO.
5. Loading Transaction Data from DSO to Info Cube.
1. Introduction to SAP ECC Extraction.
2. Different types of SAP ECC Extraction.
3. How to perform LO Extraction.
4. How to perform COPA Extraction.
5. Extraction using Generic Data Source.
6. Extraction using DB(DataBase) Connect.
7. Extraction using UD(Universal Data) Connect.